To apply for accommodations or services for your disability, please follow the required steps below:
- Complete the Student Application
- The Student Application is intended to allow students to describe the impact of their disability/disabilities and request accommodations
- Be sure to include your PeopleSoft number in the Student ID section
- Your Pitt email address is required to complete the Student Application
- Upload documentation of your disability according to the Documentation Guidelines. DRS will review all formats of documentation submitted.
- You will receive an email indicating receipt of your student application and documentation.
- Your application will be assigned to a Disability Specialist who will review your student application and documentation. You will be contacted by your assigned Disability Specialist regarding the next steps in the process.
- If you encounter any difficulties or have questions regarding the process, please contact DRS at firstname.lastname@example.org or (412) 648-7890.