The Inclusion Network serves as the University of Pittsburgh’s diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) community of practice. The Network was developed to leverage personal, professional, and technical expertise and interest to progress University-wide strategies, initiatives, and resources that advance the University’s strategic DEI goals.
- Convene DEI practitioners from around the University and the broader community into a formal community of practice.
- Promote greater awareness, communication, and collaboration
- Build and expand connections, coalitions, and community
- Improve the exchange of information, resources, and best practices
- Catalyze innovative DEI projects and initiatives
- Support, celebrate, and inspire greater commitment and investment in University-wide DEI strategy
The Inclusion Network is open to all University community members engaged in DEI practice. Network members include DEI professionals, practitioners, and volunteers.
Members serve as unit liaisons and are encouraged to share information with their respective units/organizations.
Membership currently includes faculty, staff, and students across the University system.
If you are interested in joining the Network, please complete the Network member form.
- Monthly, virtual Network meetings
- Meeting agendas developed with input from the Network
- Rotating spotlight on initiatives of various offices across campus
- Electronic communications at regular intervals
- Monthly DEI newsletter with content sourced by Network
- An Inclusion Network engagement channel on Microsoft Teams where members can connect, share, and learn with the community.
For more information, contact Warren McCoy, institutional equity specialist, at email@example.com.