- Request a Workshop
- Racial Equity Consciousness
- Diversity and Inclusion Certificate
- Advancing Institutional Antiracism
- Institutional Equity Workshops
- Accessibility Education
- Civil Rights & Title IX Training
- Online Trainings
- Faculty Recruitment
- Campus Groups and Committees
- DEI Resources Inventory
- Sexual Misconduct Prevention
- AAU Climate Survey
- Campus Climate Survey 2023
- Supplier Diversity Program
- Civ Wiz
- Holiday Calendar
- Monthly Celebrations
- Virtual Events
- Diversity Forum 2022
- MLK Social Justice Week
- Black Lives in Focus
- Indigenous Cultural Festival - September 19th - 25th
- 2022 Latinx Connect Conference
- Diverse Populations
- Asian American and Pacific Islander Resources
- Black and African American Resources
- Hispanic or Latinx Resources
- Individuals with Disabilities
- LGBTQIA+ Resources
- Religious Resources
- Lactation Rooms
- Pregnant and Parenting Students
- Disability Access
- Disability Resources and Services
- Digital Accessibility
- Campus Map - ADA Accessibility
- Civil Rights & Title IX
- Make a Report
- Resources and Support Services
- Policies, Procedures, and Practices
- Disclose Your Veteran or Disability Status
- Religious Accommodations
- File an ADA Grievance
- Make a Report
The world is rich with diversity, which is reflected in the observances celebrated by its various cultures and populations. Celebrating and providing 'Monthly Celebrations' will allow us to recognize key diverse initiatives and celebrate our campus community.
If you have a celebration, event or program you'd like to include on our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Black History Month
Black History Month is celebrated annually during the month of February to acknowledge and celebrate the important contributions of people of African descent to our nation's life and culture.
Latinx and Hispanic Heritage Month
Latinx and Hispanic Heritage Month (LHHM) is celebrated annually from September 15-October 15 to acknowledge the history, culture, and contributions of Americans whose ancestry can be traced to Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean, and Spain.
National Disability Employment Awareness Month
Observed each October, NDEAM celebrates the contributions of workers with disabilities and educates about the value of a workforce inclusive of their skills and talents.
Women's History Month
March is Women's History Month, where we celebrate the vital role that women have played in American history.
LGBTQIA+ Pride Month is celebrated each year in the month of June to honor the 1969 Stonewall Uprising in Manhattan.
Native American Heritage Month
November marks Native American Heritage Month and we encourage you to take the opportunity to celebrate and learn.