- Request a Workshop
- Racial Equity Consciousness
- Diversity and Inclusion Certificate
- Advancing Institutional Antiracism
- Institutional Equity Workshops
- Accessibility Education
- Civil Rights & Title IX Training
- Online Trainings
- Faculty Recruitment
- Campus Groups and Committees
- DEI Resources Inventory
- Sexual Misconduct Prevention
- AAU Climate Survey
- Campus Climate Survey 2023
- Supplier Diversity Program
- Civ Wiz
- Holiday Calendar
- Monthly Celebrations
- Virtual Events
- Diversity Forum 2022
- MLK Social Justice Week
- Black Lives in Focus
- Indigenous Cultural Festival - September 19th - 25th
- 2022 Latinx Connect Conference
- Diverse Populations
- Asian American and Pacific Islander Resources
- Black and African American Resources
- Hispanic or Latinx Resources
- Individuals with Disabilities
- LGBTQIA+ Resources
- Religious Resources
- Lactation Rooms
- Pregnant and Parenting Students
- Disability Access
- Disability Resources and Services
- Digital Accessibility
- Campus Map - ADA Accessibility
- Civil Rights & Title IX
- Make a Report
- Resources and Support Services
- Policies, Procedures, and Practices
- Disclose Your Veteran or Disability Status
- Religious Accommodations
- File an ADA Grievance
- Make a Report
Civil Rights & Title IX Compliance
The Office of Civil Rights and Title IX is here to assist in responding to and addressing reports of harassment and discriminations. Our office oversees policies and processes to respond to bias incidents. We also provide education and training on prevention and reduction of discrimination and harassment. Together we can work to maintain an educational and work environment that is free from unlawful harassment and discrimination. Incident reporting and response is a critical component of building that culture.
Make a Report
The University is committed to maintaining an environment free from unlawful discrimination or harassment and your reports enable the University to assess the campus climate and promptly respond to incidents. We encourage you to report incidents of bias involving a member of the University of Pittsburgh community.
Resources and Support Services
The University of Pittsburgh offers a variety of resources and support services to community members who have experienced bias incidents, including those related to sexual misconduct.
Policies, Procedures, and Practices
Consistent with the University's core values, and the goals of its Strategic Plan, the University has developed a variety of Policies, Procedures, Guidelines and Practices which directly help to foster a climate of equity, diversity, and inclusion.
Disclose Your Veteran or Disability Status
Consistent with our values, our strategic plan, and most importantly, to better serve our community, we need to know who we are! If you are a current faculty or staff member, please take a moment to disclose your status.
The Office for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (OEDI) provides faculty, staff, and students the opportunity to request religious accommodations.
File a Grievance
The University has adopted an internal grievance procedure for prompt and equitable resolution of complaints alleging any action prohibited by federal regulations implementing Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and the Americans with Disabilities Act, Amendment Act of 2008. Learn more about Pitt's grievance procedure.