- Request a Workshop
- Racial Equity Consciousness
- Diversity and Inclusion Certificate
- Advancing Institutional Antiracism
- Institutional Equity Workshops
- Accessibility Education
- Civil Rights & Title IX Training
- Online Trainings
- Faculty Recruitment
- Campus Groups and Committees
- DEI Resources Inventory
- Sexual Misconduct Prevention
- AAU Climate Survey
- Campus Climate Survey 2023
- Supplier Diversity Program
- Civ Wiz
- Holiday Calendar
- Monthly Celebrations
- Virtual Events
- Diversity Forum 2022
- MLK Social Justice Week
- Black Lives in Focus
- Indigenous Cultural Festival - September 19th - 25th
- 2022 Latinx Connect Conference
- Diverse Populations
- Asian American and Pacific Islander Resources
- Black and African American Resources
- Hispanic or Latinx Resources
- Individuals with Disabilities
- LGBTQIA+ Resources
- Religious Resources
- Lactation Rooms
- Pregnant and Parenting Students
- Disability Access
- Disability Resources and Services
- Digital Accessibility
- Campus Map - ADA Accessibility
- Civil Rights & Title IX
- Make a Report
- Resources and Support Services
- Policies, Procedures, and Practices
- Disclose Your Veteran or Disability Status
- Religious Accommodations
- File an ADA Grievance
- Make a Report
Survivor Support Network
The Survivor’s Support Network is a community of trained and caring leaders who are knowledgeable about campus and community resources and are committed to supporting survivors.
Pitt Supports Survivors
Read messages of support from community members all over campus to survivors of sexual misconduct.
It's On Us
It’s On Us is a national movement that has work to bring awareness to issues around sexual misconduct.
Sexual Assault Awareness Month
Sexual Assault Awareness Month is about raising awareness and preventing all forms of sexual misconduct. During the month of April, Pitt turns teal to send a message that our community takes a stand against sexual violence.
Relationship Violence Awareness Month
During the month of October, Pitt comes together to recognize and support the members of our community who have been affected by relationship violence and all forms of sexual misconduct.
Prevention in the News
Review prevention initiatives that are making headlines and getting attention.
Prevention Photo Gallery
Review images from various prevention initiatives on Pitt's campus.
A Guide for Talking about Relationships, Consent, and Sexual Violence
We ask that you join the movement to eradicate sexual violence by talking with your child about issues such as healthy relationships, consent, bystander intervention and supporting friends who have experienced sexual violence. This webpage was created to help provide guidance and resources for having these conversations and for learning more about University initiatives, policies and support resources.