Get Started with DRS

For students seeking accommodations on campus, apply for services, view required documentation guidelines and intake documents, and understand your rights and responsibilities.

Apply for Services

To establish disability and request accommodations, auxiliary aids, and/or services, students must self-disclose their disability with Disability Resources and Services (DRS).  Students, not parents, are responsible for initiating contact and maintaining eligibility for DRS services.

Confidentiality and FERPA

Review policies and procedures regarding confidentiality, the release of information from a student’s file, and student rights under The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).

Documentation Guidelines

Documentation of a disability is required to receive accommodations at the University. Review guidelines, types of documentation accepted, and request forms. 

Temporary Conditions

Information about temporary conditions and resources and supports that are available.

Transition Resources

Resources and information for students transitioning from high school to the University setting.