The Office for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion is facilitating an ongoing, University-wide diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) resources inventory with the following objectives:
- To help improve the coordination, planning, and visibility of the University’s DEI resources (i.e., programs, events, personnel, research, etc.) amongst the Pitt campus community.
- Detail and curate community-wide antiracist resources in efforts to advance racial equity and justice
- Create an interactive, searchable DEI resource database and mapping tool, for all University constituents, to facilitate a vibrant and strategic, cross-campus exchange of information, opportunities, and best practices.
- Establish the baseline for where the University is regarding DEI efforts across all levels and divisions at the institution and for all campus constituencies
- Develop a comprehensive report of the University’s progress towards its strategic goal of advancing diversity and inclusion as detailed in the Plan for Pitt.
Please review and complete the inventory form to detail the DEI resources (courses, events, initiatives, personnel, programs, practices, etc.) in your division. You can utilize the form as often as needed to document your division’s DEI resources as identified. Please feel free to share this form with your division colleagues for input as needed. If you have multiple resources to submit and completing a spreadsheet would be easier, please use this template and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (For multi-select items please overwrite the dropdown list, separating items with a comma and no space.)
Questions? Contact Diversity@pitt.eduThank you for your participation and we look forward to your feedback