- Request a Workshop
- Racial Equity Consciousness
- Diversity and Inclusion Certificate
- Advancing Institutional Antiracism
- Institutional Equity Workshops
- Accessibility Education
- Civil Rights & Title IX Training
- Online Trainings
- Faculty Recruitment
- Campus Groups and Committees
- DEI Resources Inventory
- Sexual Misconduct Prevention
- AAU Climate Survey
- Campus Climate Survey 2023
- Supplier Diversity Program
- Civ Wiz
- Holiday Calendar
- Monthly Celebrations
- Virtual Events
- Diversity Forum 2022
- MLK Social Justice Week
- Black Lives in Focus
- Indigenous Cultural Festival - September 19th - 25th
- 2022 Latinx Connect Conference
- Diverse Populations
- Asian American and Pacific Islander Resources
- Black and African American Resources
- Hispanic or Latinx Resources
- Individuals with Disabilities
- LGBTQIA+ Resources
- Religious Resources
- Lactation Rooms
- Pregnant and Parenting Students
- Disability Access
- Disability Resources and Services
- Digital Accessibility
- Campus Map - ADA Accessibility
- Civil Rights & Title IX
- Make a Report
- Resources and Support Services
- Policies, Procedures, and Practices
- Disclose Your Veteran or Disability Status
- Religious Accommodations
- File an ADA Grievance
- Make a Report
Disability Resources and Services
Disability is an aspect of diversity. Disability Resources and Services (DRS) is the designated department by the University to determine reasonable accommodations and services. At the University of Pittsburgh, we are committed to promoting equal access and inclusive experiences to students, faculty, and staff with disabilities.
Individuals with disabilities are integrated as completely as possible into the University environment. DRS leads collaborations with the University community to ensure access through services and accommodations. Through an interactive process, we work with each individual to provide access to University classes, programs, activities, and employment. Our office is available as a resource; please contact us to discuss your individual needs.
Get Started with DRS
For students seeking accommodations on campus, apply for services, view required documentation guidelines and intake documents, and understand your rights and responsibilities.
Review accommodations and watch a video on how to request your accommodations each academic semester you require them.
Access resources for accessible event planning, assistive technology, transportation, learning supports, and more.
Understand your rights as a student or faculty with regard to disclosing a disability, confidentiality, grievance procedures, and more.
Access our contact information and submit an inquiry to DRS.
Access established student and current faculty portals.
Workplace Accommodations for Employees
Review procedures for University employees when requesting workplace accommodations on the basis of a disability.