PittWomen seeks to empower and support the development of women employed at the University through dynamic programming and community engagement.
Membership in PittWomen is available to ALL Pitt employees. The PittWomen Leadership shall record names and affiliations of all members. All members are eligible to serve on committees, to become candidates for leadership, and to vote in elections.
If you are interested in joining or have questions about the community, please email Tanya Gonzales and Jessica Townsend at Pittwomen@pitt.edu.
For general Pitt Communities questions, please reach out to Ron Idoko with the Office for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion at firstname.lastname@example.org and 412-648-4606
Tanya Gonzales and Jessica Townsend are proud to serve as the PittWomen Community’s co-chairs for 2020-2022.
Business Manager: Katie Maietta
Annual Programming Committee Chair: Wendy Bennett
Campus-Wide Committee Chairs: Amanda Axelson and Kaytlynn Nasholts
Community Relations and Engagement Chair: Monica Rattigan
Mentorship and Professional Development Chair: Amanda Ries
- 2020 Hoopla!
- Career Building events such as a Salary Negotiation Workshop
- Women in the Workplace Panel comprised of prominent Pitt staff and alumnae
- Inaugural Book Club focusing on Ask for It: How Women Can Use the Power of Negotiation to Get What They Really Want
- Author Talk featuring Book Club book author, Linda Babcock
- Heinz Chapel private tour focusing on the women featured on the stained-glass windows
- Summer networking events while crafting at the Center for Creativity