Our mission is to foster an inclusive and supportive environment for Muslim professionals and their allies as broader members of the Pitt community.
- Build a sense of community for Muslim professionals at Pitt.
- Promote a better understanding of Islam and challenge Islamophobic sentiments.
- Provide a safe space to engage in dialogue and address emerging issues that are impacting Muslims locally and nationally.
- Engage with senior administration as it pertains to Muslim representation and interests across campus.
- Provide professional networking and mentoring opportunities for Muslim faculty, staff, and students.
- Assist in the recruitment and retention of Muslim professionals at Pitt.
Chair: Ahmed Ghuman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Vice Chair: Elaine Linn (email@example.com)